Tuesday, April 1, 2008


Britney Spears and American Idol's Sanjaya Malakar

Britney Spears and Sanjaya Malakar from American Idol married in a secret wedding today. At the Little Chapel in Las Vegas the two tied the knot with two of the Idol judges in attendance.
Apparently Simon Cowell, who has had a crush on Britney for years, bailed from attending at the last moment. Britney and Sanjaya because attracted to one another when other industry insiders decided their vocal talent was exactly the same and paired the two together in a fantasy tabloid dating game.
The lovely couple has decided that all of their children will also be named Sanjaya and they will all grow up to have drug dependency problems as well.





Oh well. It would be interesting if it was true.



Happy April Fool's Day





6 comments:

Julia Phillips Smith said...

Hi Rose! Your hippo bikini made me laugh before I realized you're Karina's mom. You've already got this blog thing going on!

Rose said...

Thanks Julia. That means a lot to me.
Karina says she loves you.

Karina said...

HAHAHA...hillarious! I love the pictures, and the Sanjaya, Britney thing? So funny!

Julia Phillips Smith said...

(kiss) from me!

Pamela said...

I resemble that

Rose said...

Pamela why you think I put it there? That's me.