Sunday, March 23, 2008

Welcome to my garden



Spring has just begun, so my blog is in the growing process along with all the new buds in nature. Allow me to introduce myself.




My name is Rose, you may have previously heard about me from Candid Karina. I am her Candid Mama, and after hearing her talk nonstop about blogging, and her bloggy friends, and the blogosphere and a bunch of other blog stuff, I decided I wanted to give it a try as well.




I'm looking forward to exploring this world, and getting to know all the wonderful people she's always telling me about.




My goal with this blog is simply to experience something new, and possibly meet some friendly folks in the process. This is going to be a challenge for me (because I'm not a technical person), but I'm always up for new challenges.




So, as we go along, I hope you'll come back to take a stroll through my garden and help me to make it grow.

8 comments:

Karina said...

Welcome to blogging mommy, I'm so glad you've decided to join us. I'm sure you'll have a great time, and I know I'll have fun sharing this part of my life with you.

Looking forward to blogging with you!

Okay everyone, be nice to my mom...or else!

Faye said...

Hi Rose! You chose a great time to start blogging with spring coming on. I'm pretty new to the blog world and it's just fascinating the many interesting people you meet. highly recommend Fun Mondays. I'll check back.

Pamela said...

Hi Rose. That is how I started, too. It's been a journey.

'Enjoy' is my advice!

Beckie said...

welcome to the world of blogging!

Alison said...

welcome, welcome, welcome!!! enjoy your new venture, it will open up a whole new world for you!

ChrisB said...

Hello Rose welcome to blogging~ you will have to join in Fun Monday, it's a great way to meet new friends!

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Candid Mama! Welcome! I had no idea you'd be joining us...I would've baked a cake ;)

Rose said...

Thank you everyone for visiting my blog.
I'm still getting use to it, so if I don't post much, be patient untill I get the hang of it.